Cleaning gutters is an important step to prevent leaves, pine needles, and even wildlife from clogging your drainage system.
Gutter guards can prevent this, but there are different styles to select between: screens, surface tension, and mesh. They each prevent a clogging issue, but have different components.
Screens are the most common type of gutter guard installed, but that doesn’t mean they’re the solution to all your problems.
Although gutters are designed to protect the clogging of your drain from debris, a guard is often necessary. Screens are slid between the shingles of your roof and the underlayment, or between two layers of shingles.
Features of gutter protection leaf filters.
- No need to clean your gutters.
- Leaves and debris will stay out of your gutters.
- No need to climb a ladder to clean your gutters.
- Your gutters will not attract mosquitoes.
- Seeds will no longer sprout up from your gutters.