The triple-width, insulated span bridges structural imperfections and therefore bridges the gap between “that’s nice” and flawless. Plus the milled cedar-grain texture, straight face and deep shadows of the 6″ and 7″ profiles give your house a solid, authentic presence.
Solid CoRe Siding® has its good side, and its even better side. In addition to insulating your home in an awesomely energy efficient way, it may qualify you for incentives that may reduce your energy costs. Learn more at the home of the Vinyl Siding Institute: www.vinylsiding.org/map.
- Only Solid CoRe® insulation has moisture management ridges that provide space for ventilation
- Neopor® from BASF SE adds up to a 19% better R-value depending on profile
- No Painting. No Scraping. True Maintenance Freedom.
- Absorbs and reflects radiant heat with Neopor®
- Reduces thermal conductivity
- 200% stronger bond with our TXL™ Lamination Technology
- 64% greater impact resistance
- Quiet! Reduces noise up to 45%
- Wind resistant up to 160 mph
- Authentic straight-face design with clean hand-milled cedar grain look
- Life of the Home Limited Warranty
Source: Exterior Portfolio