As a GAF Certified Master Elite™ Contractor, Armor Xteriors ranks among the top 3% of all roofers in the U.S. for quality, service, and professionalism. The reason so few roofers qualify is because of the demanding standards that a company must meet before gaining Master Elite status.
- At least 7 years in business, one year as a GAF Certified contractor
- 99% custom satisfaction ratings on independent GAF surveys
- Workers compensation insurance plus a minimum $1 million in general liability coverage
- Satisfactory rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Clean financial record and credit rating
- No unresolved liens or judgments on record
A Master Elite contractor is the only contractor that can offer the Golden Pledge® Warranty to cover a new GAF roofing system. After your new roof is installed, a GAF factory-certified inspector may come to your home and do an in-depth, 40-point inspection of the installation to verify everything has been done perfectly. A Golden Pledge Warranty covers 100% of material defects for the first 50 years, 100% of installation costs for the lifetime of the roof, and 100% of the workmanship for 25 years. It’s the most comprehensive coverage available for your roof today.