Grand Sequoia® AS Shingles
The look of rugged wood shakes with the protection of UL 2218 Class 4 impact resistance.
Made with our proprietary SBS modified asphalt formulation, Grand Sequoia® AS SBS Modified IR Shingles provide an excellent combination of enhanced impact resistance and beauty for your most valuable asset! They pass the industry’s toughest impact-resistance test: UL 2218 Class 4. What does that mean? Shingles that pass this test may qualify for insurance discounts.1
- Potential Insurance Savings: Grand Sequoia® AS Shingles pass the UL 2218 Class 4 Impact-Resistance Test, and may qualify for insurance discounts.1
- SBS Modified Asphalt: Provides a more durable, rubber-like, and super-flexible shingle — to help reduce stress when impacted.
- Excellent Wind Performance: Meets Class 4 wind rating from Underwriters Laboratories — the highest wind rating possible. DuraGrip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand maximum wind gusts of up to 130 mph (209 km/h)!2
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.3
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime limited transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.4
- Ridge Cap Shingles: Use our Seal-A-Ridge® ArmorShield™ SBS Modified Ridge Cap Shingles. They’re a unique color match to the GAF ArmorShield™ Series of Shingles.