Timberline® AS II Shingles
Get extra protection for your most valuable asset.
Timberline® AS II SBS Modified IR Shingles combine all the beauty of Timberline® Shingles with UL 2218 Class 4 impact resistance. Their beauty is unlike any other, thanks to our proprietary shadow bands. Each shadow band is applied using a sophisticated, computer-controlled “feathering” technique. When combined with our randomly blended top layer, it results in a shingle with exceptional depth and dimension—and a striking look unmatched by any other brand.
But don’t just take our word for it. When you compare Timberline® AS II SBS Modified IR Shingles to typical architectural shingles, it’s easy to see why they’ll look sharper and more beautiful on your roof—while enhancing the resale value of your home.
- Potential Insurance Savings: Passes the UL 2218 Class 4 Impact-Resistance Test, and may qualify for insurance discounts.1
- Excellent Wind Performance: Meets Class F wind rating from Underwriters Laboratories — the highest wind rating possible. Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h)!2
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.3
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime limited transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.4
- Ridge Cap Shingles: Use our Seal-A-Ridge® ArmorShield™ SBS Modified IR Ridge Cap Shingles. They’re a unique color match to GAF ArmorShield™ Series Shingles.